The 7 Great Habits
The 7 Great Habits is a one-day programme for up to 30 high sSchool students run by a facilitator during the school day.
For each young person to develop a compass to help them navigate through life.
Equip young people to:
- Get control of their lives
- Improve relationships with friends
- Make smarter decisions
- Get along with parents
- Overcome addiction
- Define their values and what matters most to them
- Get more done in less time
- Increase self-confidence
- Be happy
- Find balance between school, work, friends and everything else